IMPORTANT REASONS TO CHOOSE
VALENTINE HOME HEALTH CARE
- Patient has a new diagnosis or an exacerbation of an existing chronic condition.
- Patient has been prescribed more than three prescription medications and has issues which may hinder medication compliance.
- Patient is a high fall risk due to balance or weakness concerns, home safety or new devices requiring assistance.
- Patient has inadequate caregiver support necessary for a safe home environment.
- Patient needs assistance with wound care or disease management.
- Patient requires rehabilitation to restore strength and balance for ADLs.
- Patient requires in-home vital sign monitoring.
- Patient is at risk of hospital readmission shortly after discharging.
- Patient has pain issues that may affect her or his daily life.
- Patient has cognitive issues that may affect medication compliance or home safety.
WHY ELDERLY CARE BY VALENTINE HOME HEALTH CARE?
At Valentine Home Health Care, we strive to make living at home a positive experience. We focus on this key goal by giving you choices. Beginning with selecting from a group of skilled elderly home care providers, by allowing you to maintain your schedule and by providing you or your loved one with personalized elderly care services.
WHO'S IN CHARGE OF YOUR SCHEDULE?
With Valentine Home Health Care, we are on YOUR schedule. Your home health care provider will not rule over what time to get up, when to eat or bathe. It is our job to adjust to your schedule and to see that you remain comfortable and at peace in your home.
BONDED AND INSURED?
At Valentine Home Health Care, we are required to be bonded and insured. This should give you the peace of mind that a trustworthy home health care provider will be in your loved one's home.
WHAT KIND OF CARE DO YOU NEED?
We understand that no two people are the same and that elderly care needs will be different. Respite care, in-home care, part-time, full-time or care at an assisted living facility - Valentine Home Health Care will provide you with a highly skilled and educated caregiver, one that is right for you.
BENEFITS OF HOME CARE?
- Physicians find many patients recover sooner and more comfortably in the familiar surroundings of their home than in a hospital.
- Home care helps reduce medical costs without loss of quality.
- Patients tend to stay involved in their care and to feel more independent at home.
- Home care provides the opportunity to reunite with family in familiar surroundings while receiving care.
- Home care treatment plans are customized to fit an individual lifestyle.
HOW QUICKLY CAN HOME CARE SERVICES BE PROVIDED/STARTED?
Generally services can begin within a 48 hour period and often the same day.
Do you have a question or would you like to talk about the possibility of home health care? Contact us by phone or email. We welcome your call and the opportunity to speak with you about our services, level of care and how to begin.
Visit the Illinois Department of Aging for additional information: www.state.il.us/aging
For consideration please forward your resume to: email@example.com.